Lolly Dolling about in Soho's Secret Tea Room


Who knew that above my favourite Soho pub, The Coach and Horses, there's the gorgeous Soho's Secret Tea Room? The Coach and Horses is a vegetarian pub on Greek Street I like to go to with my beau. 

Such a well kept secret, I only heard about the cosy, quaint cafe when I was asked to do a shoot for Lolly Doll Clothing (limited edition vintage-inspired ladieswear), using the  1940s-style location. 

Access is granted when staff let you sneak behind the scenes and up the stairs to the cafe above. 

So for the boys there's the charming old boozer at the bottom and cream teas up top for the girls. Nice. 

Tori wears Peggie Tie-front Blouse (photo by Tori Mayo) 

Lolly Doll's threads are super cute too. I've got my eye on the Margot Pencil Dress, Rita Waitress Dress (pictured) and Peggie Tie-front Blouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment